Sunday, February 25, 2007

Is your refrigerator running?

It was a good weekend. Lots of stuff happened, so here are some of the highlights.

-I made chocolate chip cookies... yum. But they all got eaten already.
-Amy and Audrey came to stay with me Friday night. :)
-The IBNO conference on Saturday was really good, and Scott came so that was exciting.
-Ate at Za's twice in one day.
-Played Rook, It was a really close game but Scott and Matt pulled ahead the last hand and pretty much trounced Ryan and I.
-Got to listen to "The Unicorn Song" and some other great folk songs
-Spent some quality time with U of I people and Alumni playing our version of 20 questions.
-Got our beautiful snow sister stolen only to find out that she just wanted to go to church. Crazy boys.
-Meg hosted potluck at our house, the food was excellent, the kids were hilarious.
- Had a paper wad fight with Nelson, Grant, and Leah at the table. :)
-Played Candy Land with Kedron and Addy.
-Used Lyssa's exercise/stretch band thingy as a slingshot for tennis shoes.
- Laughed hysterically while the kids prank called the Shaker. Kedron: "Hewo, I love you, will you mawwy me?, bwing me candy, I want fwowers." Addy: "I want to Cook you." Nelson: "Hi do you want to buy candy canes? They're 5cents for red stripes, 5 cents for the white stripes, that's 10cents all together."
Sarah described it perfectly, it totally felt like the beautiful chaos of playing with all of your cousins in your grandma's basement- including the 'Oh no, we're caught' feeling when their parents were ready to leave and came upstairs to get them.


The conference audio should be available eventually at
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/hknobloc/www/index.htm

1 comment:

Matthew said...

If it is you should probably go out and catch it.

I guess I don't get how the title is associated with the post.