This weekend I was privileged to sing hymns in Spanish that were recorded for the church in Mexico. It was lots of fun, even though I've never taken any Spanish and everybody else there was extremely talented musically... eh, oh well. :)
Definitely a good time hanging out with Meg's family, and Mary, and Lys, and Nic and Markus. And I met new people which is good.
I've had Spanish in my head ever since. I think I was annoying my family.
So Aleluya a nuestro Dios is my new favorite hymn, but its not in any of our books. I finally found it in English, Hallelujah for the Blood, in a really old book called "The Glorious Gospel Hymns" that my mom randomly has.
It's a perfect Easter song.
Aleluya! aleluya! Alabanzas cantad, Aleluya! Exaltad, el Cordero de Dios!
1 comment:
time for a new one!!!!!
Post a Comment