Sunday, May 06, 2007

All good things

Must come to an end.

My college career is almost over. It's very hard to believe.

I have an easy finals week so I haven't been stressed at all. It's pretty great. So here are some random pictures from the past week for your enjoyment:

At the young group picnic on Tuesday
Getting ready to leave for the amazing dinner Shaker made for us- formal attire was required. We had to make them modest of course... and fun. *grin*


Yes, that is my little brother serving salad in a bow tie on good china. Yes, I know it's hard to believe...

I've played a lot of sand volley ball the last few days, and almost died at steak and shake, and saw three guys on bikes wearing only their whitey-tighties at 2 am, and tried on a purple bridesmaid dress, and survived my first piano recital, and managed some late night shenanigans, and used a squirt gun on drunk people on Green Street.

*sigh* I'm gonna miss it.

2 comments:

Luke said...

It's not purple, it's violet...

or something..

Matthew said...

"Easy Finals Week" is a phrase I never uttered. Finals stress made me come down with a cold most of the time.