Saturday, May 19, 2007

Randomness

I was in Hannibal all by myself Tuesday night. It was fun times.

It was weird to be in Washington on Wednesday... but Gab showed up so that made it not so weird.

Last night at bible study Tammy told me she was going to Champaign to surprise Brian and asked if I wanted to come. She gave me two minutes to think about it and then we left to pick up Gab. I think he was a little surprised when his door flew open at 11 pm. :D So we went to Perkin's and then to Merry Anne's because Tammy had never been either place. Then we came home. Hooray for random road trips and awkward conversation!

Tonight I'm going to my cousin's musical. Tomorrow is Jakey's graduation.

Blessings.

(for you TSau and GKR- JLPL *grin*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

un ba stinkin' believable:)

Luke said...

Hannibal eh? hmmm....