But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Umm...I just checked, and I'm pretty sure that's not happiness. :-)I'm just saying...
it was really good though....maybe some guys riding bikes in front of your house at that time came in and helped?? That would have been interesting!
You make me feel really old. I can't stay up that late for anything. The 4am I pulled last weekend still has me set back.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Umm...I just checked, and I'm pretty sure that's not happiness. :-)
I'm just saying...
it was really good though....maybe some guys riding bikes in front of your house at that time came in and helped?? That would have been interesting!
You make me feel really old. I can't stay up that late for anything. The 4am I pulled last weekend still has me set back.
Post a Comment