- my plants are growing! hopefully they won't die between now and when I put them outside in my new cold frame that my super cool dad made for me. :)
- my car is in the shop again... this time it's the alternator. woot. anybody have a car they want to sell? it has to be blue, and 4-door, and automatic (I can't drive stick), not foreign, be pretty sporty and have a fairly accessible engine. but I'm not picky.
- i went to the menno relief sale tonight to work and they didn't need me. so I walked around... and said hi to all my old menno friends. and decided that it might be the second biggest AC crowd outside of the leo sale.
- somehow I agreed to make my cousin's costume for her musical. the smallest available pattern is a size six... she's a size zero. um... um.... I don't know how to do that! thank goodness for mom. it's a medieval dress, so i have 8 yards of lavender satin to play with- woot!
- in case you forgot, today is pi day. I didn't have time to make any pie.... so sad.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Friday, March 14, 2008
pi day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No pie, but fortunately we have 3 kinds of cheesecake in the house right now!
ill take a pie.
Post a Comment