Friday, March 21, 2008

um...yeah...

I think the warm weather has scrambled our brains. :D

if you were at my house today you might have overheard some interesting conversations- for the record, none of these came from me.

unnamed to protect the innocent #1: "do you think I could get a tan from the toaster?"
unnamed to protect the innocent #2: "no, I don't think the toaster gives off UV rays."
(I was cracking up from the other room)

walking out of good friday services: "you know, if it wasn't cloudy, the stars would be really pretty tonight."

talking about the "April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring? (pilgrims, duh) and it was mentioned that the original ending to the rhyme is "happy hours." Which makes it sound much more Irish. we laughed a lot.

Happy Good Friday- Hallelujah for the Blood!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can def. tell who asked the toaster question! :)

Meghan Durst said...

I def. wouldn't try tanning with the toaster...just sayin'

--MegHan (someone you totally don't know but, who is also known as the mindless blog wanderer)