Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random Things

I don't really have anything to blog about... which is sad.

I stopped at Sheridan Road Nursery on my way home from work.... um... not a good idea... I brought home a bush and a rose. :D Which I love.

Here are some pictures of Kendra's musical dress.


The front before I hemmed it... and the back. Check out that amazing invisible zipper!! And the cummerbund that I spent at least 2 hours working on that they wore for ONLY one scene. It was a crazy lot of fabric for a costume. O well. It was fun to make, and I learned how to cut down a pattern... and do fittings.... so it's all good.

Matt and I got three wedding invitations this week. Two were addressed to "Miss Jenny W. and Matt" the other one was addressed properly, "Jenny W., Matt W." It's also amusing to compare wording.

I sprayed down the milk house/ chicken house/ future potting and/or garden shed and got incredible dirty. And it probably still smells like chickens. There is still much to do.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The zipper is amazing! I can't even see it. :)