Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summertime

and the livin' is easy...

or something. Mom and Dad are in SC at the moment so guess who gets to make sure that everyone gets fed and the house stays in one piece... woot.

Shelly and I trimmed the bushes on Monday. I'm not sure when that became my job, but it is fun to use the hedge trimmer and if I'm trimming I don't have to pick up as much of the trimmings. :)

I used two things of liquid nails in the chicken house.... and I'm still not done. O, and I got carded for buying the stuff at walmart- so funny! Since I obviously look like I'm under 17 and am going to go right home and sniff it.

Matt and Jake spent Tuesday on the levee in Taylor. Which was good because I didn't have to cook and Shelly and I ate Jimmy John's, which I love.

The "Taste of NCAUR" is tomorrow so I have to make some kind of ethnic dish tonight... I don't know what to make... hm...

Anyway.
Blessings.

No comments: