But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Oooo...good for you! I can definitely relate. I still don't like calling and making my own appointments for much of anything...but I do it.
Yeah... the phone is a scary thing, especially when the person on the other end is a stranger. :D
What a relief. I'm so glad I'm not alone in my fears. And here I thought I was the only one.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooo...good for you! I can definitely relate. I still don't like calling and making my own appointments for much of anything...but I do it.
Yeah... the phone is a scary thing, especially when the person on the other end is a stranger. :D
What a relief. I'm so glad I'm not alone in my fears. And here I thought I was the only one.
Post a Comment