Thursday, September 25, 2008

rambling

so there's not really anything going on in my life... (HA!) or maybe there is too much... anyway.

Kate got married last weekend. It was a real nice wedding. (wow, that sounds like my grandma) They all looked cute in their 'Katelyn dresses'. My arms are still kind of sore from lugging around a tray of glass coffee cups at the reception... but it's worth it for the piece of cake, right?

My eyes are all better and I even have my new contacts in today, which I'm not used to yet and I'll probably get a headache from. O well.

Piano is going fairly well. I should practice more. :)

YG committee is ok... Apple River is this weekend! Woot woot! I'm excited. Then we have a very, very busy October. It'll be good for us though... I guess.

I need to start conditioning my Christmas cactus... I just don't have a good spot to put it.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought i might get a little blurb about pulling for the shore! :*(