So after spending thursday night with good friends I got to spend saturday and sunday with some more super cool chicas. Gridley invited half the world (basically) and fed us a lot of good food. It was packed at the fellowship hall and there really aren't enough bathrooms, so Kris and Sarah, and Danielle and I explored the dark, creepy (according to Kris) church. We were late for the singing, which was ok because we didn't have to sit in the front. :D And when they were reading off the list of who was staying where, Clark read off 'staying with Amber, Kaleigh, and Sarah is Jenny and Kristen;' we all died laughing... becuase we obviously weren't branching out at all... and were pretty much just going to have a party... haha.
We stayed up late talking and playing with the cats and stuff. It was great.
Sunday after church was more of the same... Callie, Syd and Sprout graced us with their presence.... some Princess Bride goodness... fun times.
And since this seems to be the week to be social, I met my friend Elizabeth for supper on monday. I haven't been to Busy Corner for years and years and I haven't seen her more than 3 times since we graduated HS... it was really long overdue. Although, she's been in the Philippines for the past year or so and it's been really hard to get together. :) We bonded in 8th grade scholastic bowl... so long ago!
Blessings.
1 comment:
Speaking of seeing people, I haven't seen you in AGES!!!
Post a Comment