Sunday, November 09, 2008

so tired...

Wednesday Gab and I went to Champaign to see the girls. It was pizza night at church, which was great! And I got to see Neal and Kim; it's been a long time. We went to custard cup after church and then went to Baytown to hang out. I think the highlight of my night was the looks on certain of the groups faces when we sang 'you get a line' haha. I got home around 1... pretty late when the alarm goes off at 6:15.

Friday was singing at Timber Ridge... it was less chaotic than normal. Abby was around this weekend and afterwards we stayed up until 2 talking and sewing. I was a little tired saturday morning...

I raked some leaves yesterday.... some because I got tired of it and it was cold and so I went in and drank cocoa. I still had some flowers blooming!

My not winter hardy plants came inside a while ago... we don't really have anywhere to put them so we have a fern in the bathtub, which I love.

Today was Logan's wedding. It was nice. And I don't have to go to any more weddings this year! Woot! I didn't keep track, but it was a lot...

Blessings.

No comments: