Friday, November 21, 2008

good for the soul

So last night I went out to eat with Gab, Kat, Nic, Bob, Matt, and MegandDale. It was fun. And really good to see them all again. We went to Logan's Roadhouse... which I had never been to before... I don't really understand the difference between it and Texas Roadhouse... whatever, the food was good and the company was excellent so I've got no complaints.

We went to Gab's and played Imaginiff afterwards. Not really sure how I feel about that game... it's fun... but I'm not very good at knowing what other people will put. :)

My coworkers all discovered facebook this week. Slightly amusing... they are all jealous the number of 'friends' that I have. Haha.

I'm going to Gridley this weekend- woot! I'm excited. Hopefully the power won't go off this time...
Blessings.

2 comments:

Luke said...

The difference is quite simple. Logan is not from Texas. Therefore you have two different Roadhouses.

Jenny said...

*grin* thanks luke! it's all coming clear to me now...