We got a garden catalog in the mail yesterday... can it be spring now please? :)
It was a pretty busy weekend. Abby came on wednesday... and the K-berger boys showed up late friday night... and then Austin and Clayton stayed with us on Saturday night... good times.
Vicki's caroling was great. Cold, but lots of fun. And there were lots of cookies. Wendi came which was good because there weren't many yg girls there. I was in a really weird mood by the end of the night so I should not be held responsible for anything I might have said. *grin*
The Wyss Christmas was on Saturday. Everybody was there, so that was cool. It's such a long day though, and I was sooo tired. And I was not in the mood to listen to all the children perform. I did get to escape part of it and went to Lindy's to buy some Dr. Pepper for the masses. (it was necessary) Our power was out that night when we got home... we were all sitting in the living room listening to Ned play amazing piano music in the dark while Dad and the boys were hooking up the generator. He's working on "Un Suspiro" by Franz Liszt, which I love...
Sunday after church we played Clue and I lost badly. I should stick to playing Guess Who? with Cailer. And then of course we all had to get together and eat again. :)
It's snowing again- it looks so pretty in the cemetery across the road with the icy trees and the big snowflakes. One more day and then Christmas! Yay!
Blessings.
2 comments:
FYI.. you ARE held responsible for all your crazy comments. :)
sounds like you're having a pretty busy Christmas season jenny!
ps- i caught my dad going through my blog list, he admitted to reading your dad's every once in a while. i guess there's just something about old farmers sticking together....
Post a Comment