Thursday, April 16, 2009

april showers

bring may flowers, what do mayflowers bring? Pilgrims! haha. such a good joke. :D

I'm officially done with showers now! Yay! I mean... bummer.... er...um... yeah. Tuesday was a busy day, we had dress fittings and my personal shower. Dress fittings went ok. My dress wasn't quite done yet (I'm not freaking out, I'm not freaking out) so I'm picking it up later this week. I still like it, the girls still look cute, so it's all good. :)

It was really good to hang out with some of my favorite girls... they made some great food and we got to watch Pride and Prejudice, which I love. I stayed out too late though. O well, some things must needs be. :)

My flowers are surviving... although they have been sorely neglected and not all of them came up. Hopefully a few of them will live long enough to plant outside.

10 days!

2 comments:

Katie LeAnne said...

Ha ha, great joke. :)

Mawshy said...

You're worried about your dress? DON'T. I just picked mine up TODAY (yes 3 days before the wedding) She'll get it done.