*sigh* so I'll be glad when the wedding is over and I can be a normal person again. :)
I picked up my dress last Friday and it fit and I love it... except the sleeves were a little bit too tight... so I got it home and tried it on... and yeah, they were really tight. So then we had to decide if I should just tough it out or have her redo them, um... yeah... so I got it back yesterday. And the sleeves are perfect now! yay!
The ring stand I borrowed from work for Amber to play with that fit the vases perfectly turned out to be .25 inches different than the ones I'm borrowing from the High School for the reception... aaaahhhh. Three deep breaths. We can always just put open hymn books on the tables right?
SERIOUSLY though, I'll be so glad to not have to think about such inconsequential details....
anyway. I'm getting off work early today. Yay! random side note: I'll have worked at the lab for 1 year on Monday. :)
Blessings.
1 comment:
update, update, update...
Post a Comment