Or something. So we made it through week one of something every night, on to week two. woot woot.
It hasn't been too bad... although being so busy just makes me tired. Our church shower was good, now I just have to figure out where to put all that stuff! And write thank you notes. *sigh* I haven't written so much since school... plus I'm really bad at sounding sincere- I am really grateful, and I try really hard to not sound cheesy... but I don't think I'm very successful. O well.
Bob's birthday was Wednesday, so now he's older than me. *grin* Which I love. I was sadly remiss and didn't even have time to bake a pie or anything. Maybe next year.
We got to hang out with Luke and Heidi and Greg and Mary and Max on Friday... good times.
The painting is all done at the duplex. Yay! Thanks to Amy, since I was helping her in the kitchen, and then I would get distracted by my family moving furniture in... and other random things so she mostly finished it. And Shelly who has become such a good closet painter she's thinking about doing it professionally. Ha! I think we have most of the furniture we'll need figured out. Which is great. Now I just need to go through all of my stuff at home and probably get rid of half of it... right.
We went to communion in Washington Saturday night. My last one as an official Washington sista. *tear* And I sat by Shelly and we didn't get the giggles! Which is a first.
I am not excited by the snow.
Blessings.
20 days.
2 comments:
Ok I have to ask, are you counting down now or is this still Bob?
haha... um... we're both counting down, but he reminds me everyday. :)
Post a Comment