The coast
We drove to San Francisco one day and ate seafood. It was raining, this is the Golden Gate bridge in the rain.
Indoor swimming pool at the Hearst Castle that we toured. The yellow tile is filled with real gold. It was a pretty amazing place.Shelly graduated this weekend and Kendra had her party on Saturday... so we ate a lot of graduation cake... yay. Otherwise, it was a quiet weekend and we got lots done at our duplex. There aren't boxes everywhere anymore! Now if people would just stop sending gifts.... I could be done writing thank you notes!
Blessings.

3 comments:
The view out your hotel is amazing! You should put all the pictures up on facebook.
Um... so you're done with Thank yous?? Wanna write some of mine? I'm about 40% done... that's SO sad... I've been married longer than you....
*grin* Well um... see... I have a gov't job... and I have a science job... which means I have down time. So I got a lot written in between checking my reactions. :)
Post a Comment