Wednesday, May 27, 2009

tuesdays that feel like mondays

so yesterday I stopped at the DMV after work to get my license changed... and managed to 1.) not get lost in Pekin, 2.) not get mugged (it's a scary place), and 3.) make it back to Tremont without getting lost.

anyway, so I had twice as many forms of ID with me than I needed just in case they decided to really make me prove I'm me... the lady asked for our marriage certificate... I handed her my birth certificate... *sigh* I felt dumb. O well, I have a new license with a new picture and I look less stoned than in the old one. Woot. :P

blessings.

4 comments:

Katie LeAnne said...

I really dislike going to the Pekin DMV! The one-way streets always get me! The year I got married I had to get a new license twice because I turned 21 that year too!

megs said...

i have my clinicals in pekin right now. i pray that everyday i can leave there alive. so far, so good. i'll let you know if anything changes though... :)

Unknown said...

I love your last sentence...check this out!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/27/AR2009052703627.html?nav=igoogle

Wendi said...

Jenny!
Just thought you'd like to know that the IL Youth Symphony is performing with the Peoria Ballet in April of 2010. :)
I know that's along ways off... but I thought you might like to come to it. :D