Wednesday, July 08, 2009

the kitchen

Yes, that is very nasty pink wallpaper. And the cabinets have scalloped trim. And the tile is brown with teal/aqua and tan. Quite lovely.

You can't tell, but the wall on the right was FULL of holes. Seriously, I spent at least an hour filling them with spackle, and we still ended up having to use wall cover on it.

And every room in the house is cable ready.... and there was about 10 ft of cable at every jack. um.... overkill??


So the paint kind of matches the blue in the tile... it looks brighter than it is in real life. :)


Yay for vintage apron curtains. They make me smile a lot.

And for tin signs!


Blessings.

2 comments:

Katie LeAnne said...

Love the curtains!

Jenny said...

*grin* shelly thought I was crazy when I told her about them... but I think she likes them now that she's seen them.