Wednesday, July 29, 2009

blog bites

as opposed to sound bites...
  • Tremont water is ok. It's not well water, but it's not bad. Except for when they add chlorine. Today it tastes like chlorine. ick.
  • Tim and Melissa's wedding was good; the girls looked adorable, the guys didn't look too bored, definitely a success.
  • Spending time with Bob's family was fun... Grace in the jacuzzi was hilarious.
  • I haven't gotten enough sleep this week... and last night we ate supper with Mark and Ashley... good times, but another late night. :)
  • There's a mystery flower in my flowerbed. Last week some random green stalks started growing from a plant that was already there when we moved in, yesterday they started blooming. They're pretty but I have no idea what they are.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure your flowers are magic lilies...I have them,too. In the spring they have green foliage and it dies and disapears. Then, out of nowhere, green stems grow and bloom like "magic"