It's been a busy week, I'm maybe a little bit glad it's Friday.
I picked beans twice... and did beans twice. I still should probably do some more. And there's fresh zucchini, which I love.
My trumpet is getting cleaned so I can sell it. Unless it comes back all pretty and shiny and I just can't bear to part with it. .... my precious.... um, anyway, it's a Silver Bach Strad and I haven't played it since high school and it's way too nice of a trumpet to be sitting in my closet. Somebody should be playing it.
We've been married 3 months-ish and I'm just now taking my dress to the cleaners.
My family went on vacation without us and they've been texting me pictures of Biltmore and rubbing it in that they went white-water rafting and hiking... *sigh* And I've been slaving away watching the garden and making sure all the flowers don't go to waste and keeping ornery boys out of their vehicles.... i do so much for them, they better appreciate it. *grin* I guess they did buy me a spoon.
Tim and Melissa's wedding is this weekend. Woot! We're going up early to spend time with Rustin and Sharon and Grace. Fun times.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Lol isn't amazing how much we hold on to things? I don't really want to get rid of things from high school either, like my madrigal dress. Even though I will never wear it again; I just can't seem to get rid of it.
Post a Comment