I got stung by a bee. :) This morning while I was out in the yard string trimming. I was minding my own business, and WHAM, my foot was on fire. *sigh* I haven't gotten stung in years, haven't missed it either. Definitely let out a yelp... haha... yeah, I was maybe a little bit dramatic....
and then later this afternoon my throat was hurting (it's been sore for a few days) so I grabbed a flashlight and looked at it in the mirror... yeah.... it looked rather nasty. I was afraid it was strep or something, but I wasn't sure. So I asked Bob to come look at it... he was slightly weirded out and made me go to prompt care to figure out what is wrong with me. They did the Strep test... negative... yeah, the doctor thinks it's mono. Hooray. Not sure where I picked it up since Bob's never had it. I'm starting to feel tired now. *sigh*
such a month- two funerals in Washington, one crazy cancer diagnosis.... eeesh. I'm counting my blessings I just have mono.
No comments:
Post a Comment