
These are my mystery flowers.... probably a lily? They're cool and they last pretty long in a vase too.
My tomato plants have some buds, no fruit yet.
And the rest of my flowers. I have pansies now that the rabbits quit eating them.
So we had another busy weekend. I spent Friday evening helping my mom do green beans and corn... Saturday we helped the yg with Kids day. We were in the 7th and 8th grade group... which ended up being five 7th grade girls, who probably entertained us more than we entertained them. :) They decided they didn't want to wait to go swimming and jumped in Nicole's pool with their clothes on... yeah, they had to put on their swimsuits to get dry. Us "adults" played badminton and got a little damp in the rain while they were in the pool. After lunch we baked cookies to give to people. It was a good day and it was fun to get to know them, but I was reminded why I don't do girls camp- that age group can drive me crazy. (nothing new, 7th and 8th grade girls irritated me when I was in middle school) :)Sunday we went to Dolly's visitation and then met my family at Eureka lake for supper. Steve and Renee's kids wanted to roll down the dam.... so we watched them get really dizzy, and then we all took a walk around the lake. Good times.
Blessings.
3 comments:
Oh, I just looked at the picture of the flowers. Yep, definitely magic lilies!
We have some of those flowers...they bloom smack dab in the middle of the yard. The only thing I can manage to keep alive. Anyway, the are resurection lilies...they are beautiful, and yes, they last a long time in a vase,
*grin* yeah, I thought I had killed them or something when all the foilage died earlier this summer. Guess not! :)
Post a Comment