.jpg)
Last Monday I said goodbye to my trumpet... it had been sitting in my closet since high school. It was a Bach Stradivarious, a professional model silver trumpet. So pretty. So fun to play. Such a waste since I rarely got it out to play it.
So I sold it to a guy from Springfield. He plays in their municipal band and he is a U of I grad; so I'm sure he'll give it a good home and take good care of my precious....
It was still kind of a sad moment. Yes, I know I'm pathetic! :P
anyway. Blessings.
4 comments:
When I saw the title of your blog post, I totally thought of Lord of the Rings, and could the creepy voice in my head. :)
That's a shame that you ever even stopped playing it!
And I don't think you're pathetic. :)
haha... yeah, my gollum impression is not very good. I'd just sit and caress it... my precioussss.... so shiny... :D
it is a shame, but trumpet is a hard instrument to play all by itself and I don't have time to be in any bands or orchestras, wendi-with-an-i. :S
awwww.......
Post a Comment