Thursday, October 29, 2009

Autumn

It's been busy again...

Last weekend was full. Sprout had some champaign girls over and I got to hang out with them on Friday. Fun times chilling and playing games.

It was also Kendra's baptism... most of my cousins were here. We stayed up late with them Saturday night. Much telling of Jakey's "email story" and funny conversations. We were talking about how 'homemade' apple pie isn't Pillsbury pie crust and apple pie filling- "what does that say about your home life?," "Yeah, do you live in Walmart?" *grin*

Tuesday we went to Grandpa and Grandma Beutel's for supper. It was fun and we got to look at old pictures, which I love.

We have a lot of leaves in our yard that we need to rake sometime. My flowers are dying...I like spring a lot better than fall. But- I bought a bunch of bulbs the other day, so hopefully I'll have flowers sooner next spring!

Blessings.

No comments: