happy reformation day... a little bit late. :)
I spent the end of last week going to showers... woot... two in a row, Nic, you owe me. :P Or something.
Halloween was fun. We did not dress up; I kind of doubt I could get Bob to anyway. It was the first time I've ever lived in town (and not in a college neighborhood) so it was the first time I've ever had trick or treaters. My favorite costumes were the three little boys dressed up as a hot dog and ketchup and mustard.... and the bee keeper with two bees... and the little girl who told me "I'm a banana!" when I said she had a cool costume.
We were going to have people for supper that night, but they were unexpectedly and unavoidably detained... mur... so sad. So they didn't end up coming. I have a lot of leftover pumpkin bars, which is bad, because now I will eat them. :)
Blessings
1 comment:
Jenny,
I don't have your email address...but we are having a Game night and S'mores tonight (Nov. 6) with the Beutel cousins...
Let me know if you and Bob can come.
Greg B.
Post a Comment