So I'm pretty done with Christmas shopping. Yay! It helps that I had last Wednesday off for veteran's day and spent the whole day shopping... :)
Bob went to Nic's bachelor supper Friday so I invited myself to supper with Mom and Dad. And finally got some papers signed to switch an account to my name.... which we really should have done when I turned 18 or something, because it's twice as complicated since my name changed and I'm adding Bob. Plus, it was necessary to drive my car through a field of cornstalks at least once this year.... I don't think I got any stuck underneath. :)
We went to walmart the other night to fill shoe boxes.... the toy selection stinks. No little dolls, or stuffed animals, or much of anything that would fit. There was plenty of uber violent stuff... It was still fun though and it was hard to fit it all in the boxes, so I'm sure they'll be happy.
Grandma and Grandpa and Pearl and Kary came for supper tonight. I cleaned extra good. And used my china for the first time. And was a little worried that my food would taste bad.... but it was ok.... they did say it was "different" though. Haha. I think they were a little surprised at how different our house looks now, they all came and helped when we were cleaning and painting, and how livable it really is. :P Good times.
I'm not excited to go to work tomorrow.... *sigh* hooray for Mondays...
Blessings.
1 comment:
walmart doen't have any little not pads for girls to color in. i was kinda mad when i did the shoebox
Post a Comment