... name that poem...
So I'm ready for some sunshine again! I don't like wet very much. It's a good thing I don't live in Oregon or a rain forest or something. Damp and dreariness does nothing for my mood... it could have had something to do with reading Wuthering Heights also.... but getting Jakey's Christmas present in the mail yesterday didn't even really help. (It's awesome. I'm excited. He's pretty much the funnest person to find gifts for.) Maybe I can convince Bob that I need to go someplace with green growing things.... ha!
Tonight I have to come up with desert for potluck... I haven't decided what I'm going to make yet. I'll probably just make pie because it's easy and I don't think I'm brave enough to take something I've never made before.
It's going to be a busy few days.... but I'm really excited for Nic and Amanda to get married! It makes me smile a lot. :D
Blessings.
5 comments:
Pie, is always my dessert of choice too! They are so easy and everyone always thinks you spent so much time on it. :)
I personally hate pie, but I think that's what you should make because most everyone loves it!
Edgar Allen Poe - the Raven. (p.s. - I slightly detest Edgar Allen Poe. and that is an understatement. but the quote is quite fitting.) :)
- Hannah
detest Poe??!!?? Hannah, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore- why in the world wouldn't you like Poe?? :P
wendi, wendi, wendi, pie is amazing. I made two, they tasted ok. :)
JENNY. if our friendship is contingent on Poe, I don't want to be friends anyway! ;) I don't like him, primarily because of 5th grade (isn't that sad?) I was pretty terrified of all the "darkness" in his ideas then, and things haven't changed much now. :/ granted, his writing is impressive... but as a person, he's pretty messed up.
oh, and, I like pie a lot too!!! (can we be friends again?) :P
Post a Comment