So we made it through Christmas. It was good, and I was very thankful that everything we had to go to was on different days. Bob didn't have to work the week after Christmas... so not fair. :D Haha... but then I wound up home most of the week with a low fever, so I guess I can't complain.
We didn't do anything for New Years... And barely made it to midnight... *sigh* I'm getting to be so old and tired. :P Or something. I think it was more that I was half sick.
I didn't make any resolutions. Last year I came up with some and then I got engaged, yeah... they didn't happen. The one about using my passport REALLY didn't happen.
Sunday my siblings and Bob and I all piled into Shelly's car and drove to Iowa for our second cousins visitation. It was probably the saddest one I've ever been at... just makes my heart hurt for them. And then we got to drive two hours back home...
Jakey has introduced me to great Russian literature. I finished "Crime and Punishment" by Dosteovsky before Christmas, and he just loaned me "Eugene Onegin" by Pushkin. They're different. I think I like it. We'll see if I'm up to reading "War and Peace" which I'm told is "like being bludgeoned repeatedly about the head with awesomeness." *grin*
I'm ready for spring now.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Jenny, I cannot believe you didn't do anything on New Years. That so doesn't seem like you...
Post a Comment