It's been kind of a busy week so far, full of things that make me smile. I got to go to quilting Monday night... they're making a quilt for the menno relief sale and this week was quilting week... I was pretty excited, when they say everybody is welcome to help, they really mean everyone. And they said they wouldn't pull my stitches out, even though they aren't as pretty as some of the other ladies'. :)
My car needed some looking at, so instead of going all the way to the dealership in W-ton it went to a guy here in town. It's all better now. I love knowing my mechanic. Although, I prefer that they forget who I am because they haven't seen my car in a such a looong time.... haha. Unlike that summer that the guys at Service Auto knew our entire family by first names... and what car you were talking about when you called them. *sigh*
Last night I got to hang out with K and Ambo and Sarah.... good times. We did not name the last slice of pizza, played some subjective Guess Who ("does your person look like they would enjoy playing the accordion?" is so much more fun than "does your person have blue eyes?"), and got "That thing you do" stuck in my head. So much fun to hang out with them again!
We get Monday off. Woot! Hooray for MLK jr.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Jealous. That's the only word I can summon to describe my reaction to your third paragraph... :(
Post a Comment