So when people ask how work is going I usually say, "Good, it's fun." And it is... but, yeah, there is sometimes more excitement and danger that I don't randomly share... it's been crazy around here... last week, somebody had an accident with sodium (they're ok) and spent the day in the ER. Yesterday when I got to work and the lab across the hall from mine was all taped off... apparently one of my coworkers accidentally synthesized a very unstable explosive... it was after I left so I missed the bomb squad and the haz-mat team. :) It's all taken care of though, no worries. :)
I've been to sewing club, church, the eye doctor, and a wedding shower this week. It's been busy. Poor Bob had to make supper one night since the eye dr. took so long. I'm ready for the weekend. But still nervous about potluck.
Blessings.
1 comment:
...the exciting stuff never seems to happen whenever I ask you about work. I think the last exciting thing you told me about was getting $4 million from the government...or $14 million...or $40 million...or whatever it was. And for the record, I'm excited about potluck!!! :D (As is Nora, I'm sure).
Post a Comment