Monday, January 25, 2010

randomness

hm... I haven't blogged in a while... I still don't really have anything to blog about. :)

We have been slightly busy I guess. MLK weekend was great. We finally got the desk that we ordered put together (Merry Christmas to us); after it came with several broken pieces, and after several emails to customer service.

K and K had a singing in their barn, I met some new people.

I called my Grandma to get her taffy recipe... I already had it, but I just love hearing the commentary that goes along with getting any recipe from Grandma or Pearline... I didn't end up making any taffy. hm... maybe if it gets cold again, o wait, it's January.

Dale and Meg had potluck, which was a great time as always.

I miss green growing things... my seed catalogues are getting very dog-eared.

We're hosting rotating potluck this weekend and I'm trying not to be nervous.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Yakov said...

if you want your potluck to be even marginally successful, i strongly discourage you from making anything that includes gnocchi or curry.

Karen said...

Love you. Love your blog. Keep warm. Love, A. Karen

Heidi said...

Your food will be wonderful, because I know that you can cook. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. We should get together.