Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sometimes I get bored

The other weekend I was bored and decided to make matching dresses for our two little nieces... I used a super simple pattern I found online. I think they turned out really cute! And they look adorable on Grace and Eden.


Sharon took this picture right before church... all together now- awwwwww.

I was maybe hoping they'd have a girl for this very reason.... *grin*

6 comments:

wendi jo said...

Those are SO cute! Good job, Jenny!

Heidi said...

Oooh...can I hire you?! They are DARLING!

(oh, and I totally laughed, because as soon as I read "all together now...awww" I realized I was totally thinking "aww" in my head. :))

Hannah said...

jenny, those are so cute. where did you find that pattern?

and I never commented, but I really thought that was pretty funny what you did to clayton and his texting on your vacation or whatever... I will store that idea away for use sometime soon on a certain younger brother of mine... :)

Anonymous said...

those are really cute!! :) I'm impressed :)

miss ya girl - k :)

Karen K. said...

I was thinking aww too!! They are so cute! And with all the peaches you did, you are really getting some impressive homemaker "points".
I think my age is showing!
Love you lots! coming the 28-29?

Jenny said...

Heidi- I have some leftover fabric... :)

Hannah, I googled "pillowcase dress" and picked the one that I understood the best. There are lots of tutorials!

Karen- I think we're still planning on coming!