Thursday, July 14, 2011

Discombobulated

And tired. And slightly stressed. And confused (what is escrow anyway? can somebody just tell us what to do already?).

My sister and cousins and friends were going to come visit T-town last night... they backed out at the last minute. Except for Ellie. Which was great, I was surprised and very excited to see her. The rest of them are panzes and missed a great Bible Study.

There are only a few days until the best week of the year happens. Thank. Goodness.

Blessings.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best week of the year? Help me out here...

Greg

Anonymous said...

escrow is money your mortgage company holds in an account to pay for your property taxes and insurance every year....you should bank at Busey(we are open later than 5)!!!

jeanne(old champaign church friend)

Jenny said...

Greg- Wyss vacation! of course! :D

Jeanne- Bob is rather stuck on First national... I tried to convince him to switch to Heartland when we got married, no luck. :) Maybe next time we're in C-U you can convince him that Busey is better!

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't miss Grandpa's big shindig...

matt said...

Pretty sure Heartland is better than Busey. In fact, Heartland was just ranked 16th in the Best-Performing Community Banks in the Nation. http://www.snl.com/interactive/lookandfeel/1025104/SNL_Top_100_Community_Bank_List.pdf

So there.

matt said...

Here's the whole link for your viewinf pleasure.
http://www.snl.com/interactive/lookandfeel/1025104/SNL_Top_100_Community_Bank_List.pdf

Wendi said...

I would've come to Tremont if I wouldn't have been on vacation! I've never been there... can you believe that? I'll have to come sometime... :)

Sarah said...

Whoever this Matt is, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about. I would listen to him. :)

--a casual, unbiased reader