This week felt crazy... lots of stuff going on and lots of needing to be places and drop things off before 5...
We're officially under contract for a house here in town. Yikesabee. I'm excited. And not at all looking forward to packing up and moving. In the middle of corn and beans and tomatoes. July and August are looking very daunting.
It's not my dream house by a long shot... not even close... but I like it... which makes me think it must have been meant to be. *grin* That or I'm nesting (our favorite realtor/landlord's opinion haha). Or the fact that there are five old fashioned lilac bushes and two different colors of peonies in the yard.
My car was making a funny noise... Bob laughed at me when I tried to describe it. And then Mr. Boston laughed at me when I tried to explain it to him. *sigh* I get no respect. So I've been driving Bob's dad's truck. Which I love. Except it has no running boards so getting in it is interesting and involves hiking my skirt up rather high and jumping...
Apparently it was just my tires wearing funny- yay for not being something major! AND I got the pump for my washer fluid replaced so I don't have to haul around a squirt bottle of washer fluid and feel like a total redneck. If we had a family motto I think it should be "I contrive."
I got stuck three times today... the first two weren't bad, the third one hurt. *sigh* And I had to skip breakfast and drink nasty sugar water and sit at the Dr's office for two hours. Woe is me. Nothing like mass amounts of sugar on an empty stomach. On the plus side, my first stop was Culver's for some much needed protein, fiber, starch, and fat.
We don't have any big plans this weekend. I should probably start going through all of our stuff. ugh.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment