We've had another quiet week, which I love. We haven't been doing much outside because it's cold again. And I've been lazy so we haven't been doing much inside either. *grin* Well sort of lazy. I've been half-heartedly chipping away at my spring cleaning list.
Cecily's six month picture and mine... I think she looks like herself. I've also heard she looks like a Klopfenstein baby, and the ladies at the eye doctor think she looks like my Dad. Hehe, poor girl.
Speaking of the eye doctor, for the first time in my life my eyes got better instead of worse!! Maybe there is a plus side to pregnancy hormones... although they could change again when she stops nursing. I must confess I did for a brief minute try to figure out how many kids I would have to have to get back to 20-20 vision, although I don't think it works that way and it would probably be more efficient to get Lasik. *grin*
Blessings.


3 comments:
aww That is a really cute picture!! :) - K
She is adorable and I just want to give her a hug. She looks gorgeous in her blue dress and her pink one!! I am pretty sure that she would look lovely in anything though.
I think she is old enough for a KC visit soon (May or June?) You have us and Brett's to come see!
aunt k.
Jenny she is so precious - - that picture of her is adorable!!
ruth
Post a Comment