Saturday, May 26, 2012

Landscaping!

Thursday night our landscaping crew showed up!  They made pretty quick work of the boxwood bushes.


Then the rock removal... 


To quote my brother, with whom I now wholeheartedly concur; "I generally do not look kindly on those who turn to rocks as a low maintenance option."

Sharon and Rustin worked on the new brick edge.  (we used less than half of the stack of bricks... )  We ran out of mortar halfway through, so Sharon and I finished it up yesterday.




Hooray for new plants!  I just hope I don't kill them!


This picture just makes me laugh. 


We moved the rocks to the side of the house where nothing grows but weeds.  Not sure if the path will stay or if we'll just do rock.  I kind of like the path and we have tons of patio block to reuse... but it's not super level... hm...  we shall see.  


Then I fed them because I can not help myself.  It's in my blood.  And I'm sooo thankful they were willing to help!

Anyway, before and almost after.  I haven't ordered any mulch yet, I honestly didn't think we'd get this much done in one evening.  Shows what I know.  And that I hate using the phone.  *grin*  


Here's little miss wearing Young Matt's sunglasses while destroying my dollhouse catalog.   



Blessings.

No comments: