Tuesday, May 22, 2012

They're dropping like flies

So last week was busy again.  I feel like I drove around a lot. 

Friday I went to the farm and dropped off Cecily and borrowed the van, headed north to Paul and Jean's to pick up their play gym (thanks!  and thanks for Kayla's bitty baby!), then drove home and unloaded the play gym, then back to the farm to get little miss and watch Fred and Troy cut down a tree. 

Saturday we went back to the farm for lunch with Lena's family.  Aww, they're not even looking at each other....  hehe.  We got fabric samples so I can make little miss a dress for the wedding.  Hooray!


Ooooh, and Wendi-with-an-i called me in the middle of lunch to tell me she's engaged.  I feel so old.  I told Bob that, "everybody's engaged but me,"  he just looked at me funny....  hehe.

Saturday evening there was a dinner for G and G Koch's 70th wedding anniversary.  Cecily and Hanna playing together...


And then Sunday was church, of course, and Clayton's graduation party in the evening.  Rita and Karen and some of my cousins were there- it was good to see them all.  Rita brought little miss her very first Vera Bradley purse.  She chewed on it all night, so I think she likes it.  Auntie Shelly needs to send me the pictures on her camera...


So after all that, Little miss and I slept in Monday morning (and she proceeded to stay up until 12:30am last night.  ugh.).  We were kind of lazy all day.  Rustin and Sharon and Matt came over after supper and did some prep work for our landscaping.  Then we went to Pinky's for ice cream where we met up with Greg and Mary and crew.  Good times.  

Blessings.

No comments: