Friday, July 13, 2012

Showers

Little miss and I have spent the last few days going to showers.  ugh.  Not my favorite thing in the world, but, it is amusing to stare at my love-struck brother and Lena.  *grin*

She loves oreos.  Stinker.  Won't eat much healthy food...

Thursday evening was the church shower so little miss and I went to the farm for the afternoon.  Aunty Shelly let her swim in the sink.  In her clothes.  *sigh*


Ahhh showers, where we all get to blatantly stare at the couple and discuss the bride's taste in housewares... 

And make them tell their story.  Pretty sure this is when he said, "I was smitten, it was wuv, twu wuv."  hehe. 

Cecily enjoyed the wheelbarrow.


Friday morning was the family shower at Lori's with much good food.  Then we had a short break and got some work done at home.  Their singing shower was that evening so we all went to that.  Woot woot.  It was kind of fun to be at a W-ton yg singing again.  Anyway.  I put 100 miles on my car in two days.... eesh. 

Blessings.

2 comments:

Matt Wyss said...

Pretty sure I never quoted the Princess Bride. Just for the record.

Heather Steiner said...

Ha ha. Thanks for making me feel like I was there! :)