This week has just been weird. Everyday has felt like Saturday. Or Monday. Bob was off Tuesday and Wednesday for the visitation and funeral so that didn't help with my confusion.
Tuesday was a long day. Little Miss and I went grocery shopping in the morning and then most of the afternoon and evening we spent at Grandpa's visitation. I took Cecily home halfway through to take a nap, otherwise she was pretty good. She likes to watch people and she loves flowers... and there were plenty of both. *grin* Oh and she walked her longest string of steps there too. Poor girl, took her first steps in a funeral home.
Mom and Lena came over Wednesday morning and watched Cecily while we were at the funeral. It was so much less stressful to not have her at church and the cemetery. Bob went over to his cousin Sarah's house for the afternoon and little miss and I joined them for supper and the evening. We let Cecily open her last two birthday presents when we got home. Hard to believe it's been a year, and I am so not ready for it to be fall again!
Yesterday evening we spent at Rustin and Sharon's because Sprout's still here. Bob went paint balling with his coworkers today (and came back with all kinds of nasty welts! ouch. I don't understand the attraction...). He has to take next week as a layoff week from work because of what boils down to an accounting problem higher up. So dumb. But hey, he's going to be home for a week! Hooray! Cecily and I are excited. I have all kinds of projects lined up. Hehe.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment