Saturday Bob walked to the park with us and let Cecily play on the play ground while I worked piecing and scrapping turkey again.
When I was done working I got a lemonade shake- up and went through the Turkey express and brought home turkey sandwiches and shortcakes. Not quite the full food experience, but still yummy and much less crowded. *grin*
Little miss and I have been spending lots of time at parks... during the T-fest we tried out the other park in town- we had it all to ourselves.
Somebody loves to "schwide!"
And she loves to go "bye-bye side!"
So Jamie was working on a science object lesson this morning that she needed for bible school tonight and she was having trouble getting it to work. She called me for suggestions and I ended up pulling out my hot plate (and goggles of course!) to see if I could get it to work.
It did... woot woot! I haven't lost my touch yet... how to crush a can with air pressure...
Maybe it's because my little assistant was still in her cute fishy jammies.
So she stopped by and borrowed my hot plate (haven't heard if it worked tonight) and then Cecily and I headed to a hot windy picnic in the park with some of Bob's cousins. She had a great time until she got really hot and crabby. I really hope tomorrow is cooler- there's lots that needs doing outside and I dislike heat and despise humidity! Blessings.
1 comment:
This is a good post. :) yay for cute assistants in fishy jammies.
Post a Comment