My house is mostly clean... if little miss decides she's going to take a nap today I might even mop the kitchen floor yet. I'm losing hope... she's sitting next to me on the couch talking to her bear....
I feel like we had a busy weekend and are still recovering, aka, being quite lazy. Sort of. Thursday Aunt Shelly came over to watch Cecily while we went to a marriage night at the fellowship hall. Friday I had a dentist appointment.... I have another cavity. Woot. I don't quite understand how I went from having one cavity in a baby tooth, to three in the last six months! In the evening Little miss and I went to Dale and Meg's for supper because Koch Cousins Camping got rained out for the second time.
Saturday we got a bunch of sand for her tire sandbox and stopped at Charlie's Aquarium just to look at all the cool fishies. *grin* Little miss went to the farm for the evening while we went to testimonies. I hear she got to stomp in puddles and got her feet licked by a cow, among other fun things. hehe. She learned how to say 'hippo,' which comes out 'hee-poo,' which I think is hilarious and I've maybe found pictures online just to get her to say it...
She still likes books.
And being silly- check out that pony tail! It's cute while it lasts.
I ordered two more yards of mulch and it came early Tuesday morning. It was enough for the flower beds behind the house, but not quite enough for the far back along the fence. I am tired of mulching, and I am not getting anymore. At least this week. With all the fresh mulch, and freshly mowed grass it practically looks like a park around here. *grin* I like our back yard.
Anyway, I feel like I've been really lazy the last two days, but hey, I'm still recovering from all that mulching, right? I'm actually not that sore and my thumb doesn't even hurt from getting smashed between the shovel and the wheel barrow. Maybe I'm just resting up for the Turkey fest this weekend. haha.
Well... she's still awake... so much for mopping... o well.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment