Nothing like going to your 10 year reunion looking more pudgy than pregnant, and smelling faintly of lice shampoo. *sigh*
We got home late so somebody went to bed pretty late. Cecily did not have a good day at church the next day. Karen and Randy were there; it was fun to see them. Oooooo, and my cousin Kendra's getting married. Great rejoicing! So people keep asking me if I know him; while I remember him being at nursing home singings, I didn't talk to boys, especially Morton boys, so I've never actually had a conversation with him. Hehe.
Yesterday Cecily and I enjoyed the beautiful weather while I painted door and window frames... 17 down, 6 to go. Not my favorite thing to paint. I do not have a steady hand and it's hard to get paint off of siding! But, I would rather have a little paint on the siding and not have to replace rotting windows in a few years. The process is also made more frustrating by the fact that we have 4 different types of windows and half of the screens are on the outside of the windows. *Gah* Who built this place anyway?
I had an appointment today and they stole much of my blood (she was good though- no bruising so far!). Little miss got to hang out with Eden. She was thrilled. They both were squealing when they saw each other. And then Daddy brought home his Legos... she's pretty sure they are for her.
5 comments:
Ah ha! I caught that one liner! :)
Nice work, Wendi. :)
It was so special to see you too. I missed Bob! I loved getting to sit by you. I don't get that privilege often to sit by my nieces or family (outside of my children). Thank Bob for keeping Cecily so we could go up! She is full of life--has a mind of her own like someone i know here that is two:) And adorable. And had cute shoes:)
Don't talk to boys...ha. I know you better than that. :)
Ok, I didn't catch the message. Your Mom told me on the phone this week. Congratulations! I am happy that Cecily will get a little brother or sister. I hope that you don't feel too bad. You looked great to me on last Sunday. You sound pretty ambitious for your "condition":) Not too tired?
Love, ak
Post a Comment