Fall is crazy at our house. Between harvest, young group, cross country meets, band competitions, and all the other random stuff we do, it's busy! So this weekend I'm going home, again, to watch my little brother march in the homecoming parade, go to a wiener roast, go to a women’s seminar at church, work at Lindy's, and go to Jake’s and Clayton’s birthday party.
I'm so excited to go back to Lindy's! I miss my job so much sometimes. I always go buy food there when I'm home and see all the fun Lindy's people. So I jumped at the chance to work Homecoming weekend- cause I guess all the girls are going to the dance. :) Although, I'm sure that after an 8 hour shift on Saturday I won't miss it quite so much.
Today is Clayton's 12th birthday. Somehow I have the dubious distinction of being his favorite cousin, so I thought I would try to live up to it and I called him this morning out of the blue. It was fun! He told me all about the party he is having and who was coming- it was so cute.
So that’s what I’m doing this weekend, instead of studying. :)
2 comments:
I'm not sure but I think I may have the distinction of being Clayton's favorite 20-something from Washington. :)
Hm well there's probably a pretty good chance that you are... since there aren't very many 20- somethings in Washington. :)
Post a Comment