Haha, sorry Luke, I wasn't quite up to blogging when I staggered in this morning. :) I am so sorry that I haven't lived up to your high ideals. I'll work on it.
And I am definitely not as grown up as you are- ask my mother.
Thanks for commenting on my site. You have such a nice way of putting things.
First of all: I'm not in college, so that pretty much negates the first sentence.
Second of all: Well...I have no second of all...except that I do not spend all my time on blogs...I mean where do you think I get the pictures? :)
However, even though your two reasons for saying I have no life where incorrect, the statement that I have no life is correct. I am a pathetic loser and I'm sorry that you have been unfortunate enough to know me.
lukie, all i read from you comment was "blah blah blah...you're correct". so thanks. altho i guess i'm stooping to your level by commenting back 4 minutes after your post.
13 comments:
Awww... I miss Gab.
Yeah, maybe it's best if you continue not asking...... Although I'm wondering if we're going to be getting nail clippings in the mail sometime soon.
What! You mean you didn't blog first thing when you got home Sunday night! Sheesh Jenny, you definitely need to step-it-up a notch. :)
qtbgudgq
well Luke, she didn't get home until Monday morning... she's such the wild thing.
whoa! Gab's leaving comments now! How exciting is that!
Gab, I now expect at least one comment on my site. ;) or not too...you know...whatever you want.
I agree Jenny is too wild for her own good sometime. Someday she'll grow up and settle down.
Oh wait, she's already about 10x more "grown up" than I am!
Haha, sorry Luke, I wasn't quite up to blogging when I staggered in this morning. :) I am so sorry that I haven't lived up to your high ideals. I'll work on it.
And I am definitely not as grown up as you are- ask my mother.
xbfajgyr
I did ask Kathey, and she said "Luke, Jenny is 10x more grown up than you are."
Yep, that was her quote.
So there we have it. It's official now
Hey Gab:
Thanks for commenting on my site. You have such a nice way of putting things.
First of all: I'm not in college, so that pretty much negates the first sentence.
Second of all: Well...I have no second of all...except that I do not spend all my time on blogs...I mean where do you think I get the pictures? :)
However, even though your two reasons for saying I have no life where incorrect, the statement that I have no life is correct. I am a pathetic loser and I'm sorry that you have been unfortunate enough to know me.
In closing I would just like to say:
mxgvzoo
lukie,
all i read from you comment was "blah blah blah...you're correct". so thanks. altho i guess i'm stooping to your level by commenting back 4 minutes after your post.
dxuqp
okay by the time it sent, it was 5 minutes... just to clarify before i get crucified about it
swcsan
Hey, I have an idea! How bout you two exchange MSNs and argue someplace else!
whoa...attitude. you all see what i have to put up with? gosh.
GAB! I can't believe you. You comment on "Lukie's" post but NOT MINE!
Although this whole exchange between you, Luke, and Jenny was quite amusing.
T
Post a Comment