Saturday, March 04, 2006

Stuff

Wow, it's Saturday again already. I spent the morning cleaning nasty old office furniture for the new shop. I think we have the cleanest shed in the area right now- too bad it won't last very long. Guys and their tools and sheds and things. The office even has airconditioning! Wimps.

And then I baked an apple pie and a pumpkin pie because I felt like it. And I watched 'Roman Holiday' with the fam. Good times. It's great to have a weekend without homework. :) O wait...I have some but I'm just not going to do it.

One of the grad students I work with gave me two succulents that she grew for a project. I don't know where I am going to put them yet. I hope my roomie doesn't mind too much, since I already have an avocado seed starting on my dresser. :)

Well anyway, I have nothing else to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, had you just come with the rest of the cool people to Wolcott, you would have been very clean bagging soap all day! You missed out(=