Wednesday, May 10, 2006

How to survive finals week

1. Numerous trips to the B.P. for Polar Pops- 32 oz of Dr. Pepper for 59 cents- pure heaven.
2. Dove Milk Chocolate.
3. Random MSN conversations.
4. Dr. Pepper.
5. iTunes.

*sigh* 3 down, 2 to go.

I missed the ACS project, but I hear that my lil brother's video created quite a stir. :)

8 comments:

scott said...

63 cents with tax ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol and 64 cents is you get if across town. just a warning... :-)

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are still studying....





NOT.

Anonymous said...

What kind of video did lil bro make? I LOVE DR. PEPPER!!!!! However, I dont drink pop so....Mike

Anonymous said...

prayin' for your exam...

Anonymous said...

You know, you could always just skip all your finals. That always seems to work. Then you wouldn't need to rely on all those derivatives of lucifer.

Heidi said...

No Dr. Pepper!! Diet Pepsi is WAY better! And mocha monsters from Cafe Breve are great too.

Anonymous said...

it's time for a new entry.