Happy 50th birthday dad!
The water pump is broken. So...no water. Good times. Thank goodness for good neighbors with hot showers. :)
We still don't have wallpaper in the kitchen. And those blank walls are just sooo tempting. So last night Jake (he started it) and I were drawing pictures and writing quotes all over the walls. It's pretty funny stuff. My favorite is below the light switch- "Beauty is just a light switch away." We also have the first line of the Hobbit running across the soffit. I think we should just leave it, call it "Early American Unfinished," and be done. Although the cow-demon and the 'we don't call 911' sign might raise some eyebrows. *grin*
Blessings.
3 comments:
This would be an awesome opportunity for pictures. :D
niiiiiiice.
I am just imagining in 30 years when someone takes down the wallpaper to find the unusual and interesting wall underneath.
Post a Comment